1. Honor God in Everything we do. We are not called to simply go to church to do our social duty, or to give our family something to do. God created us for His purpose, and everything we do whether it be our job, school, our hobbies, or otherwise, can be done in a way that honors God. God can also use every talent and gift He has blessed us with to bring Him Honor and Glory.
2. Honor all People. No matter who you are or what you believe you are God's creation. The Bible says that we are "fearfully and wonderfully made" and that God "knit us together in our mother's womb." This means that every person means so much to God, and we should respect and honor that which God has created. This also means that we welcome people from every walk of life to be a part of what God is doing in the lives of those at FCC.
3. Every believer is a part of the Church, the Body of Christ. God is not housed in a building, but in His people. Thus we do not act as if the building or incorporation is a "church." FCC is an engine or tool to be used by the local body of Christ to advance the work of the Kingdom of God. It is merely a collection of God housing facilities(people) who come together for the purposes of God.
4. A True Witness Starts with a True Relationship. So often we want to share our faith with others outside of the timing and leading of the Holy Spirit. Relational evangelism is the most pure form of witnessing for Christ. We are called to love others, which means growing relationships with them. When we truly have a connection with someone we can truly share what Christ has done in our lives, and we can live it before them. It is a long term approach. Jesus never held a sign or stood on a corner telling everyone they were going to hell. He loved them, and related to them on their level so He could impart the Kingdom of Heaven into their lives.
5. Worship is not a song, but a Lifestyle. Our entire life should be an expression of our affection for Him. While music is a tool for worship, it does not embody worship in itself. A true worshiper will find themselves seeking God often, even after the music fades.