Jeremiah 29:11 says: "I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope."
The Hope Center is the culmination of the vision God has given FCC to bring HOPE to our community! It will be a multi-functional outreach facility that will be used throughout the week to reach the spiritual, physical, emotional, and educational needs of Sneads Ferry. Programs offered at The Hope Center will consist of:
- Youth and Adult Athletic Leagues
- Job Training
- GED Classes
- Bible Courses
- Support Groups
- Food Ministry
- Storm Shelter
- Fitness Classes
- Financial Education and much more....
You can help us bring this vision to pass by:
- Praying for The Hope Center and our community
- Making a one time donation to the building fund
- Participating in a fundraiser
- Becoming a monthly partner of The Hope Center
To Donate click on the link below!